This post will help you understand and know the full requirements on how To Register N-Power 2020 Batch C Recruitment With Full Guide.
As revealed by the tweet posts, the N-Power 2020 recruitment portal re-opened yesterday by 11.45 pm, Friday, 26 of June 2020. The service noticed that those that all applications made preceding the re-opening date and time won’t be perceived, however rather pronounced invalid and void.
The humanitarian affairs ministry also explained that all the processes involved in the application are free. As such, applicants do not have to pay anybody. Part of the post from the ministry said:
“Dear intending N-Power 2020 applicants. Here is how to prepare for the N-Power application. Remember Portal opens 11.45 pm, June 26, 2020, application is free. Do not pay anyone to apply on the N-Power portal. Get a printout or accurate details of your BVN.’
‘’We understand some people have attempted registration. Please note that your registration is thanks and void. It doesn’t’ count till the portal opens at 11.45 pm tonight.’’
Dear Intending N-Power 2020 Applicants,— N-Power (@npower_ng) June 25, 2020
Here is how to prepare for the N-Power application.
1. Portal opens 11.45pm, June 26th, 2020.
2. Application is FREE. Do NOT pay anyone to apply on the N-Power portal.
3. Get a printout or accurate details of your BVN.#NPowerNG pic.twitter.com/q9enxbvzCP
Here are some of the requirements for registration for the N-Power 2020 Batch C: • Get your BVN ready.
• Ensure you are not an existing employee in any organization.
• A printout or current details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
• A current passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
• A valid contact email address or a working phone number
• Your degree certificate and NYSC certificate (if you are a graduate) and want to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
• The application is done online.
It should be noted that the N-Power 2020 application portal is npower.fmhds.gov.ng
This is how to Register for N-Power 2020 Recruitment:
• Input your valid contact information (email or phone number).
• The information will be redirected to your email for a confirmation.
• Once your email address has been confirmed, you are to fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following format (dd/mm/yy). Note that if your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be allowed to go past this interface.
• Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information for your biodata and contact page.
• Kindly indicate if you have received education or not on the education and programme page. The N-Power programme is open to all, however.
• The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates. ii. (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection
preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health,
Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences). iii. Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree
certificates and NYSC certificate.
• You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card on the employment and other details page. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are International Passport, National ID Card issued by NIMC, Valid Driver’s License and Permanent Voter’s Card.
• Review all the information you have inputted and then submit on the review and submit page and upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. write it down and keep it safe.
If you have any questions drop it in the comment section we will help you.
Do you find this helpful?